Antique Atlas – a true Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5, which adds the game to a new map in the style of an atlas. An object will look like a book by being able to zoom in and out, mark it and so on. Create a map of your area. A stick on the map will show your current location.
In addition, the entire map keeps track of the places you visit. Move around the map, drag the fields with your mouse, or click the arrow keys on the map. Use the mouse wheel to zoom in and out of the map. You can save the map to your computer at any time in (.png) format.
Introduces the Antique Atlas Mod
- Download and install the latest version of API clothes a Lole modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and install Library (For Minecraft 1.14+)
- Download and install Network API + API clothes
- Download Antique Atlas Mod (controls selected below)
- Install the downloaded mod in the archive ./minecraft/mods/
- Plus, you can upload Directory Mod
Antique Atlas Mod Download links
in Minecraft 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
in Minecraft 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10
Author: Hunternif | Source Page: Kahakuloa