Are you blind !? Mod and Minecraft 1.17 / 1.16.5, which gives you the opportunity to illuminate and refine the glare of falling objects, in the same way that you can see them through tall grass and all sorts of other blocks. give yourself time not to let go of the fallen bow.
What interesting things
The standard mod doesn’t run, but it’s easy to set up, you can in Minecraft Java add all the elements to the list and they will shine, with the support of this simple mod you will have the win over the servers other centers are collecting some loot.
Add a list of products to shine:
- Hold the object in your hands and press Num + (with the number bar on the right).
- Remove an item from the list by clicking Num -.
- Turn on the outside light by pressing G.
- You can choose to add objects via the config file to the archive with the mod.
You may set up Mod Blind
- Download and install the latest version of API clothes a Lole modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download You are a blind mod (powers selected below)
- Install the downloaded mod in the archive ./minecraft/mods/
- Plus, you can upload Directory Mod
Here are Blind Mod Download Links
in Minecraft 1.17 + 1.16.5
Author: Hickingbottom | Source Page: Kahakuloa