Bayou Blues is a Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.16.4 that adds a new swamp biome to the game. This biome is known not only for its uniqueness, but also for its beauty, which no one else can match. The unfortunate catalyst made Baia interested in the nature of the plants and flowers, even though they were interchangeable.
Rambler players around the world will be greeted with a fun surprise, as Bayou is kinder in a good way, than the usual enemy biomes you’ll find in other mods. Plus, players can buy natural ingredients in the biome to make healthy and nutritious food blocks.
In short, what’s next:
- A new biome has been added to the game.
Bayou Blues Mod is installed
- Download and install the latest version of API clothes a Lole modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and install Core Abnormals
- Download Bayou Blues Mod (controls selected below)
- Install the downloaded mod in the archive ./minecraft/mods/
- Plus, you can upload Directory Mod
Bayou Blues Mod Download Link
no Minecraft (lole) ⇒ 1.16.5
Author: StevePlayzz_ | Source Page: Kahakuloa
in Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.16.4
Author: ex0planetary | Source Page: Kahakuloa