Brutalist Resource Pack 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 in Minecraft is “brutal” in the sense of fairness. Although it is only in its early stages of development, Brutalist demonstrates the potential for diversity and good planning. By bringing a post-Soviet environment into the sport, Brutalist creates a path of fear when you can’t jump because of the beauty of the characters. It’s undoubtedly among the best hyper-realistic Park in a long time, so you’ll want to give it a try. The Pack has many options for resolution at 128x, 256x and 512x, remember to check your PC specifications by installing the Pack.
The Brutalist Resource / Texture Pack Install Guide
- Check if you have it Optifine install and operate correctly.
- Download the resource group and leave it in the archive.
- Open Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Summary” section, select “Web Resources”.
- The sumbercepacks files will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the sample, it will be displayed in a column of packages. Click it to move it to the selected column.
- Move to a new game and download an old one. The weaving techniques will work well.
Download the Brutalist Resource Pack links
in Minecraft 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 (64x / 128x / 256x / 512x)
Information: ʻAretis | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft
The post Brutalist 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 Brutalist (64x / 128x / 256x / 512x) First seen in PackMods.