Catalog Mod 1.16.5 / 1.16.4 / 1.16.3 take a section of Forge’s mod list and show the user a more detailed comparison. Download the new license and see how to close it!
- Catalog is a straightforward Minecraft mod. The function is to switch the option to Forge’s previous mod list. However, you can earn more.
- Bring a treasure trove
- Take a look at how to put mods in order
- It’s the same for checking out new features, leaving comments, or seeing mod information about an extended event.
Any mod that works with the Forge list mod can run mechanically right now. They don’t want any more work from the builders.
Install Mod Catalog
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Catalog Mod (controls selected below)
- Install the downloaded mod in the archive ./minecraft/mods/
Catalog Mod Download links
in Minecraft 1.16.5 + 1.16.4 + 1.16.3
Author: MrCrayfish | Source Page: Kahakuloa