D3Core 1.12.2 / 1.11.2 Allow us to simplify some of the options and configuration options.
- Yes / stop / correct Endermen pickup part. You can also restore your stolen items. (Blocks with ID’s 255 and below)
- 100% take in the rain. No more wet days! (Works on servers if configured in server mode)
- [Gone in MC 1.9+] Fix the config of our mods in one place! (Open game, Click on ‘Mods’ button, Discover ‘D3Core’, Click on ‘Config’ and edit)
- Adds String / Unlocalized title / Ore to hover words Encouraged by fast F3 + H. (Someone allow / disable it in the config)
- Get some sleep from getting better during the day or from getting too much sleep.
- [Gone in MC 1.9+] Comparison for all DoubleDoorDev Mods. (You can remove them all in one run of the Core config)
- Take care of the kids when they die to end the pain. (Toggling button)
- Sick of looking under the sea? Stimulate the jealousy of lilypad. (Fixed by default. Create a new lilypad each time the participant connects to the game)
- “World War I” Flip this to end players letting the players lose their lives. It seems like a hard time but it’s not. (Deleted by default for obvious reasons)
- / setloginmessage – Restore email!
- / setloginmessage [text] – Set up email!
Install D3Core Mod
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download The D3Core Mod (controls selected below)
- Install the downloaded mod in the archive ./minecraft/mods/
D3Core Mod Download links
in Minecraft 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10
Author: DoubleDoorDev + Dries007 + Claycorp | Source Page: Kahakuloa