Standard 3D Resource Limit 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 16 × 16 resolution A good quality resource and a modern twist on the game’s standard features.
This perfect pack was developed by PixelRedstoner and later to this day by Know2Good. This can be a very simple resource pack and in this package we have 3D models and 3D blocks. This can be an amazing asset pack and it has its own unique designs. There are many options such as mobs, reptiles, apple tulips, plums and unripe branches, sea urchins, small fruits and pebbles below. It has an add-on on it that might be a good Minecraft regular pack.
Basic 3D Packaging Guide
- Check if you have it Optifine install and operate correctly.
- Download the resource group and leave the archive.
- Move Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resources resource” section, select “Information Copies”.
- Sourcecepacks files will be opened where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the file, it will be displayed in the column of available packages. Click on it to move it to the selected column.
- Move to a new game and download an old one. The weaving techniques will work well.
Download regular 3D image download links
in Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Information: ʻIke2Good | Source Links: ʻIke2Good