Dynamic FPS is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5, which allows you to slightly increase the number of frames per second while playing Minecraft. Also, this mod has another feature, which is to get more action from your computer, which is part of the game later.
What is interesting?
Of course with the default settings, Minecraft pulls all the frames with the same frequency as the open source. Because of this, all types of frost and unpleasant weather can work with the system. After installing the mod, the performance will be repeated several times.
Features of The Mod
- Increases the number of slots in the game.
- It reduces the load on the system when you are lazy to play.
- A necessary mod for a weak PC.
Dynamic FPS Mod
- Download and install the latest version of API clothes a Lole Modloader
- Download and install API clothes + Network API
- Download Dynamic FPS Mod (powers selected below)
- Install the downloaded mod in the archive ./minecraft/mods/
- Plus, you can upload Directory Mod
Download Dynamic FPS Mod at links
in Minecraft 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Author: juliand665 | Source Page: Kahakuloa