Falling Tree is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5. As you know, wood is a very valuable resource in Minecraft. It’s the first property you’ll use in any of the new worlds. In the future, you will need a lot of wood for a variety of things, such as making tools, using it as firewood, using it as a building / building. termination, and more.
What is interesting?
However, depending on the nature of the game, it may take a long time to get used to it. One of the ways that a journal is to create a “garden” that you can use to the fullest. However, this can take time.
Why this mod?
- Introducing the FallingTree Mod! FallingTree is a mod designed to speed up the process of chopping trees in Minecraft. It’s very simple, you can cut one block at the bottom and cut the whole tree!
- If you don’t want to cut down many trees at once, you can hold down the Shift key if you don’t end this feature of the mod.
- The Falling Tree can change many things in the mod’s configuration file. For example, you can change the function of the mod (ie you can cut wood in the normal way without moving it while holding down the Shift key).
Mod Moding Season
- Download and install the latest version of API clothes a Lole Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Fall Four Mod (controls selected below)
- Install the downloaded mod in the archive ./minecraft/mods/
- Plus, you can upload Directory Mod
Fallout Mod Download Link
in Minecraft 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2
Author: RakSrinaNa | Source Page: Kahakuloa