Farbenlehre Medieval Study Box no 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 It was really dark and medieval decorated with a bag of valuables. For those of you who want to build great palaces, palaces and fortifications then this heart of wealth is right for you. It has a resolution of 16 × 16 in this excellent resource package. Developed by Chiaroscuro.
This unique resource pack gives some features to capture the look as well as its features by having different blocks with custom leaves. It is derived from the BDoubleO Value Group, however each small item is added from top to bottom with a few new features. This unique resource group is designed to provide and maintain a Vanilla + mid-range technology that is free from dirt and gritty as each medieval essential pack needs to be available.
Farbenlehre Medieval Resource Pack Updatelogs:
- The new 3D leaves are taller and taller.
- Leaves and reptiles are added.
- Additional iron is added for all door openings.
- There are more leaves and foliage than leaves than before.
- Enhances Sunflower style and Lapis block.
- Enhances the glazed gray glass and Outputs.
- New Colormap and Skymap.
- Added a 3D Obtrusive sheet.
Farbenlehre Medieval Resource / Texture Pack Install Guide
- Check if you have it Optifine install and operate correctly.
- Download the resource group and leave the archive.
- Move Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resources resource” section, select “Information Copies”.
- Sourcecepacks files will be opened where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the file, it will be displayed in the column of available packages. Click to move it to the selected column.
- Move to a new game and download an old one. The weaving techniques will work well.
Farbenlehre Medieval Resource Pack Download Link
in Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Information: Chiaroscuro | Source Links: PlanetMinecraft
The post Farbenlehre Medieval 1.17 / 1.16.5 Box System 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 ku mua ma PackMods.