Gamemode Overhaul is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5, which helps the player to restore all the old commands. Now they will do it again. To be correct, you need to install the switch on the server, and then you can integrate it and use all the features.
- / gm c – search for “Creative” mode.
- / gs – change the game mode to “Survival”.
- / gm a – allows you to change the mode to “Adventure”.
- ‘/ dgm c’ – search mode for all players.
- ‘/ dgm 0’ – allow players to change the “Survival” mode.
- ‘/ problem 1’ – change the hardness mode to ‘Normal’.
- ‘/ problem 0’ – set the mode to ‘Peace’.
- / murder – kill a player or pick. To execute the command you need to enter the nickname of the player.
Gamemode Overhaul Mod installed
- Download and install the latest version of API clothes a Lole modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Gamemode Overhaul Mod (controls selected below)
- Install the downloaded mod in the archive ./minecraft/mods/
- Plus, you can upload Directory Mod
Gamemode Overhaul Mod Download links
in Minecraft 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2
Author: marcus_8448 | Source Page: Kahakuloa
The post Gamemode Overhaul Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (The New Testament) First seen in PackMods.