Giselbaer’s Durability Viewer is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5, which adds quick entry features to the game for life. You don’t have to open your list to see information about certain game times, because now you can see exactly all the right pictures in the menu, shown in the corner moon
- You can see the defense limit of the shield. You can see how safe all the tools and weapons you are currently using are. Note that if you want to know information about something, you have to use it at that time. That is, if you wanted to know the position of a sword, you had to take it in your hands, and if it was a weapon, you had to put it on.
- It is possible to see when certain blessings are in progress. For example, to determine the time of production of a power potion, you need to open the list, and now you can see the time of production of a suitable directory.
- The same thing as potions can be done by breathing under water. You can see how many seconds you can go under the water before you die.
- Some icons can be customized to suit your own needs.
- To make it easier to see, the sample size will vary depending on the nature of the product.
- There are green, white, yellow and red, indicating that the state is in danger.
- In addition, you may hear a noise if the product is not good.
- The advice will come when your item is in a position below 10% strength.
- You can see the number of free sessions in your list without having to enter it.
Enjoy the game, everyone!
Giselbaer’s Durability Viewer Mod Installer
- Download and install the latest version of API clothes a Lole modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and install Rift Modloader (For Minecraft 1.13.2)
- Download Giselbaer’s Durability Viewer Mod (controls selected below)
- Install the downloaded mod in the archive ./minecraft/mods/
- Plus, you can upload Directory Mod
Giselbaer’s Durability Viewer Mod Download Loulou
in Minecraft 1.17.1 + 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
in Minecraft 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2
Author: Giselbaer | Source Page: Kahakuloa