API Guide is a Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 / 1.11.2, which allows players, as well as mods developers to directly create ready -made scripts from the game. That is, you can create ready -made books that are specifically designed for players or other purposes. The books are supported without mods, which means you can easily open them in a clean Minecraft and read all the relevant information. This mod is great for those who want to compile a game guide for a map or a mod, where you can specify all its features.
- You can create ready -made and readable books in Minecraft, which can be opened without the help of mods.
- Books are easy to edit in the game using the Guide API.
- In the book you can import different types of Kraft, and it doesn’t have to be Kraft, which means you can import a Kraft from the worksheet, and you can create Kraft from the oven, in all cases, can be easily inserted. the book.
- If necessary, you can add a photo gallery.
Mod right, right? We wish you good games and good books.
Guide API Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Guide API Mod (controls selected below)
- Install the downloaded mod in the archive ./minecraft/mods/
Guide API Mod Download links
in Minecraft 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10
Author: ʻO TehNut + tombenpotter | Source Page: Kahakuloa