I see I am working on a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 provides an easy choice. What is this right time? Of course there are many types of tooltips in the game. Each of them can interfere at some point in the game. This mod allows you to completely unlock all hand tools in the game. Now they don’t get upset and get into the game.
- Remove all pop-up tips from the game.
- You can set the type of symbols that are always displayed in the game.
- The player can delete notifications of completed actions.
I know what I’m doing in Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of API clothes a Lole modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and install Network API + API clothes
- Download I see my Mod work (powers selected below)
- Install the downloaded mod in the archive ./minecraft/mods/
- Plus, you can upload Directory Mod
I know what I’m doing Mod Download Link
in Minecraft 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Author: HeckinChloe | Source Page: Kahakuloa
The post I see I’m working on Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (Remove codes) First seen in PackMods.