Illuminations – a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5, which allows the player to take an interesting and unique approach to the game. What are we talking about? We’re talking about what now you can see at night in a very interesting image, which is the presence of ceilings, twinkling lights, and other things that illuminate the sky. night. This is a very interesting addition to make the game a fresh and exciting atmosphere for the night time.
- A new feature has also been added to allow you to catch crickets.
- Additional lighting allows you to illuminate the rooms.
Setting Mod Illumination
- Download and install the latest version of API clothes a Lole Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and install Network API + API clothes
- Download Mod Features (powers selected below)
- Install the downloaded mod in the archive ./minecraft/mods/
- Plus, you can upload Directory Mod
Modum Modum Images
in Minecraft 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2
Author: kok4t | Source Page: Kahakuloa
The post Illumination Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (I’ll Remember You) stand first PackMods.