Immersive Craft – a Mod in Mineraft 1.12.2 / 1.11.2, after you enter a game you will see special blocks that you can save and store things together. Have a fireplace, you can use and custom, a new cabinet, box, work box. Everything changes dramatically. The most interesting mod can be found below.
- Add a box so you can see objects visually.
- A room that has the same features as the box will be displayed.
- Add an oven to work just like a regular oven, but you’ll need steel and steel to use.
- You can place your item on each block by clicking the PCM button.
- Add a new workspace.
- Add a special chisel and see that it can be used on the face.
- You can put the rods up to 64 pieces, then turn on the electricity and steel.
Immersive Craft Mod Installer
- Download and install the Forge API
- It needs to be installed McJtyLib + Kauikeaouli
- Download Immersive Craft Mod (controls selected below)
- Install the downloaded mod in the archive ./minecraft/mods/
Immersive Craft Mod Download links
in Minecraft 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Author: McJty | Source Page: Kahakuloa
The post Immersive Craft Mod 1.12.2 / 1.11.2 (More Realism) stand first PackMods.