Imperial Odyssey is a treasure pack for Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.15.2, which offers many changes to the game in terms of graphics and atmosphere in the game. The style changes in the games. Now there is a special medieval knowledge, which is very useful for maps and nature. Along the way, the author has chosen a unique pixel style, popular with many people, and suitable for Minecraft.
List of Changes:
- Almost every vanilla flavor changes and is replaced by regular practice.
- Reduces glare in the game. It’s darker in the games now, but it looks better than the original control.
Imperial Odyssey Resource / Texture Pack Install Guide
- Check if you have it Optifine install and operate correctly.
- Download the resource group and leave it in the archive.
- Open Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Summary” section, select “Information Center”.
- The sumbercepacks files will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the sample, it will be displayed in a column of packages. Click it to move it to the selected column.
- Move to a new game and download an old one. The weaving techniques will work well.
Include links to the Imperial Odyssey Resource Pack
in Minecraft 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2
Information: Malitis | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft
The post Imperial Odyssey 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 Currency Group (32x) First seen in PackMods.