Inventory Mod in Minecraft 1.16.5, the creator of which decided to re -create the inventory of our favorite computer game under his own knowledge – now there are a lot of separate options for tools or needs . You’ll get a separate split knife for easy -to -use tools – if it’s digging into the ground, then it’s visible in its grip, and if you’re pulling a rock, the pickaxe will stick, and everything without the need to work in automate mode.
What is interesting?
In addition to having a hotbar for necessities – you can put there all the food and necessities, so that they are long enough to get on the list – very easy. The mod is available for download in two modes: forge and cloth. In general, a very useful mod that will simplify your relationship with the list.
Installation of Inventorio Mod
- Download and install the latest version of API clothes a Lole modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Inventory Mod (powers selected below)
- Install the downloaded mod in the archive ./minecraft/mods/
- Plus, you can upload Directory Mod
Inventorio Mod Download links
in Minecraft 1.16.5 + 1.16.4
Author: lizard_ofoz | Source Page: Kahakuloa