Jeaves Textures 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 in Minecraft solves a controversial problem in the game, namely soft and tired leaves. As you travel through the world of Minecraft, you see leaves are one of the largest blocks and serve as a catalyst to create a happy atmosphere.
What is interesting?
While there is no problem with the old leaves, players will always want a Mojang version to change the smaller ones. Jeaves is a plant that does not intend to turn your game into a roll of vibrant colors, but to increase the leaves. This idea was not rebellious, but continued to change and was loved by many players in the community.
Jeaves Information Tutorials / Page Setup Pack
- Check if you have it Optifine install and operate correctly.
- Download the resource group and leave it in the archive.
- Open Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Summary” section, select “Web Resources”.
- The sumbercepacks files will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the file, it will be displayed in the column of available packages. Click it to move to the selected column.
- Move to a new game and download an old one. The weaving techniques will work well.
Jeaves Resource Pack Download Link
in Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2