LazyTextures System Box no 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 a book used by a good resource group. It has a resolution of 32 × 32 in this convenient pack. Designed by Noir-Ness.
This rich source of information is a great source of information for every block, tool and information. It has a clever strategy but aims to give you a better look at your Minecraft world. It has personalized music and tremendous fancy costumes and instruments. This unique resource set has new powers and one that will give you an amazing feel to your game. This resource group has not been around for a while and more additions are likely to come in the latest updates.
LazyTextures Changelogs Websites:
- New weapons and instruments.
- Instrumental sound effects added.
- Enhance the quality Mobs textures.
- New Testament Blocks.
- Toys and plugs.
- New Animated Mobs and Blocks.
LazyTextures Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Check if you have it Optifine install and operate correctly.
- Download the resource group and leave the archive.
- Move Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resources resource” section, select “Information Copies”.
- Sourcecepacks files will be opened where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the file, it will be displayed in the column of available packages. Click to move it to the selected column.
- Move to a new game and download an old one. The weaving techniques will work well.
LazyTextures Resource Pack Download links
in Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Information: Noir-Ness | Source Links: PlanetMinecraft
The post LazyTextures 1.17 / 1.16.5 System Box 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 ku mua ma PackMods.