Litematica is a mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 Allows you to make other mods. Kind of funny, but it’s worth noting that not everyone can write mods using program code. I find that at the same time, a lot of people want to make some of their own blocks, as well as machines. It’s a perfect time, isn’t it? There are many game menus to customize other machines, or other blocks to be more precise. Try to do something new too.
- There are many options for customizing and creating new mods.
- Creating game add -ons using the game menu.
Set Mod Litematica
- Download and install the latest version of API clothes a Lole Modloader
- Download and install Rift Modloader + MaLiLib
- Download Litematica Mod (controls selected below)
- Install the downloaded mod in the archive ./minecraft/mods/
- Plus, you can upload Directory Mod
Litematica Mod Download links
in Minecraft 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2
Author: Masady | Source Page: Kahakuloa
The post Litematics Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (Schematics and Minecraft) First seen in PackMods.