Lollipop Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 is a library designed to support the installation and provide resources for other mods, so it is often seen as the “necessary” part to install. The usual mods now feature with great storage and can support several mods at the same time. The survival of these simple mod types makes it easy to upgrade, modify and edit settings for many mods. Most of the developers who have developed many mods use this type of project.
This is interesting.
Designed as a helper, Lollipop has no effect when installed on Minecraft, sometimes these mods provide only a few tweaks. Instead of introducing new information into the game, it will provide documentation, code and documentation for other mods to work properly.
How does it work?
Lollipop-supported mods typically use a standard double-sided measurement, reducing file size, saving time and maximizing. Note that if you do not install this mod before installing a mod that requires it to work, the system will display a game error, activating and not installing the main directory.
- Powah. Add features, tools, panels and other resources to the game.
- Enemyz. Show the enemies that are supposed to attack the player at a given time.
- Krate. Adding new game management systems can also be improved.
Install Mod Lollipop
- Download and install Forge API
- Download Lollipop Mod (selected controls below)
- Install the downloaded mod to the archive ./minecraft/mods/
Lollipop Mod Download links
in Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Author: owmii | Source Page: Kahakuloa
The post Lollipop Mod 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 (Original Library) ku mua ma PackMods.