Lost in the Woods: The Hospital 1.15.2 Map – You’re Gregory Anderson, a person who’s trapped in a white room and has no concept the place he’s, he simply is aware of that he wants to flee.
Watch out to not be seen by the medical doctors and attempt to discover your means out. Undergo totally different riddles and puzzles whereas discovering your story.
– Issue stage: Medium
– Approximate taking part in time: 40 minutes – 2 hours
– In the event you need assistance ask us within the feedback or use our information obtainable on the file.
– Thanks for downloading our map, please depart us a remark <3
Directions: Open %appdata% and put the folder “The Hospital EN-US” in saves from .minecraft, after that begin the world in singleplayer, have an excellent game! 🙂
Lost in the Woods: The Hospital Map Installation Instructions
- Download Lost in the Woods: The Hospital Map.
- Unzip its contents into the saves folder located in the game folder.
- Launch Minecraft, start a new game, while choosing the world [Lost in the Woods: The Hospital Map]
Lost in the Woods: The Hospital Map Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.15.2
Author: Sunset, Crucy | Source: MinecraftMaps