MiniHUD is a mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 that adds up to a small panel. It has a similar function to the F3 panel. However, the player can personalize it the way he wants himself. It is easy to change the size of the panel and other features.
- Making special pieces using hot keys.
- Cover the desired level of light.
- The placement of a thickness in the game. With its help, the size of the pieces can be determined.
- Elevation maps in order to modify and determine the algorithms for the nature of the mobs.
- The first hotkey is H. It can be changed as needed.
- H + C is the conversion rate.
- There are three options for the size of the new panel.
MiniHUD Mod installed
- Download and install the latest version of API clothes a Lole Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and install Rift Modloader + MaLiLib
- Download MiniHUD Mod (controls selected below)
- Install the downloaded mod in the archive ./minecraft/mods/
- Plus, you can upload Directory Mod
MiniHUD Mod Download links
in Minecraft 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
in Minecraft 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Author: Masady | Source Page: Kahakuloa