Mobs Attempt Parkour is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5, which allows you to introduce something new to the game. It will increase the difficulty a little. The truth is that mobs can’t take care of the best of their own. It’s not a good idea. However almost all mobs have basic parkour skills and can jump over blocks with a distance of 1 to 2 blocks. This will make the game harder and increase the excitement of the battles.
- The Mobs slightly increased their field of vision, allowing them to see enemies from a distance.
- Slightly increase the speed of movement of mobs.
- Ability to complete mod actions in settings at any time of the game.
Mobs try to install Parkour Mod
- Download and install the latest version of API clothes + Lole Modloader + Kotlin ʻ Languagelelo Kotlin
- Download and install Network API + API clothes
- Download Mobs try out Parkour Mod (powers selected below)
- Install the downloaded mod in the archive ./minecraft/mods/
- Plus, you can upload Directory Mod
Mobs try out Parkour Mod at links
in Minecraft 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
Author: ʻO Barribob | Source Page: Kahakuloa
The post Mobs Attempt Parkour Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (Mobs Can Jump) stand first PackMods.