MrTJPCore is a library for Minecraft 1.12.2 / 1.11.2 for mods by Mr_TJP. The configuration is slightly different from the system and IDE you are using. This information gives you how to run gradle commands on your system. The basic / gradlew command used below is for Linux or Unix operating systems. For glass windows, this will only change the gradlew. Of course, if you don’t need to use a shell (such as the one you have installed on your system), you can go straight to the board.
- Clone the file into an empty file.
- Cd to the repository (the repository that contains the ðci resources).
- Run, ./gradlew setupDecompWorkspace to configure the environment.
- Run ./gradlew eclirsee or ./gradlew opinion, respectively.
- Open your IDE environment using the created files (ie for IDEA to create ProjectRed.ipr ./)
- Edit, run and finish your new copy.
- Once the baby is ready and stable, you can leave it as a PR in a large swamp.
MrTJPCore Install Mod
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download MrTJPCore Mod (powers selected below)
- Install the downloaded mod in the archive ./minecraft/mods/
MrTJPCore Mod Download links
in Minecraft 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10
Author: MrTJP | Source Page: Kahakuloa
The post MrTJPCore Mod 1.12.2 / 1.11.2 (Mr_TJP Mod Library) stand first PackMods.