Painful Name – a Mod in Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5, which allows the player to see the health of a mob or other player. But how does this model actually work? The truth is now it is possible to create a unique label. After that, you can apply this label to each mob and take care of its health status This is great if a player wants to take care of the health of their own animals. You can check the health of the enemies. By the way, this mod can work with other mods to connect with other mobs.
How to use the Mod?
- Make a label and give it a proper name.
- Request the label to any interested people.
- After that, the flag will show in red, if the mob is in low health, and white – if the mob is in full health.
Register Pain Mod Mod
- Download and install the latest version of API clothes a Lole Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Print Name Mod (controls selected below)
- Install the downloaded mod in the archive ./minecraft/mods/
- Plus, you can upload Directory Mod
Inoa Pain Mod Download Loulou
in Minecraft 1.17.1 + 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
in Minecraft 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10
Author: naqaden | Source Page: Kahakuloa