Natural Compass is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5, which allows you to view almost every biome with a new compass. Keep in mind that this banana is very simple to make, i.e. – 4 sticks, 4 wooden blocks, and you can use different types of wood, as well as a standard banana.
This map will allow you to see more biomes:
- Desert (all kinds);
- Fungal Biome;
- Tropical Biome;
- Biome nahele;
- Other biomes.
What are the other features of this mod?
- You can view a biome by any type of block, which can be selected in the configuration menu.
- This mod has several action menus.
- Show the world to spawn if you have not selected a biome.
Set Mod’s Compass Mod
- Download and install the latest version of API clothes a Lole Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and install Network API + API clothes + Tinkers builds
- Download Problem Type Mod (powers selected below)
- Install the downloaded mod in the archive ./minecraft/mods/
- Plus, you can upload Directory Mod
Compass’s Natural Mod Links
in Minecraft 1.17.1 + 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
in Minecraft 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10
Author: Chaosyr | Source Page: Kahakuloa
The post Natural Compass Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (Biome Search) stand first PackMods.