The Biomes You’re Go is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.15.2, which is in line with the game, as this change will help melt the previously mentioned biomass as well as fatigue with new and different locations for survival and construction. Of course, each new biome will add simple elements to the game, such as unique plants, blocks or the like.
Examples of new biomes:
- Maple Forest
- Pine Forest
- Flower gardens
- The red stones
- A large oak forest
- Autumn forest
- Mole. Available in a variety of new trees.
- Elephant in the room. There is an elephant now in the game, see!
- Press again. You need to cut a pine tree to do this.
- Biome. Find a new biome.
Biomes you go to Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of API clothes a Lole modloader
- Download and install Forge API
- Download Biome As You Go Mod (selected controls below)
- Install the downloaded mod to the archive ./minecraft/mods/
Biome you go to Mod Download Link
no Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
in Minecraft (clothes) ⇒ 1.16.4
Author: Corgi_Taco + AOCAWOL | Source Page: Kahakuloa