Pehkui Mod 1.17 / 1.16.5 – This clothing allows most companies to adjust their size by increasing and decreasing their size. It also provides an API that other fabric mods can use to limit the amount of items and the time it takes to add them.
Removing this mod will change the items to their normal size, and adding it will change them again before removing the mod.
If you don’t have mods to add ways to increase items, you can change the scale and translation speed of the item in the game using the / setcale and / commands. setcaledelay.
To determine the scale and slowness of a group scale, you can use the / getscale and / getcaledelay commands.
A list of problems seen with objects on various scales can be found at the links below:
- Problems with small scales.
- Problems with large scales.
- Problems with smaller and larger scales.
Add Mod Pehkui
- Download and install the latest version of API clothes a Lole Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Pehkui Mod (controls selected below)
- Install the downloaded mod in the archive ./minecraft/mods/
- Plus, you can upload Directory Mod
Pehkui Mod Download Loulou
in Minecraft 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Author: Virtuoel | Source Page: Kahakuloa