Perch is a Resource Book for Minecraft 1.17 / 1.16.5, which provides high -quality images with a smoother resolution than a stand -alone setting. It is important to note that this setting, although it worsens the resolution of the style, however, the images are much better and more beautiful. The reason for each particular game is that there are a number of new features at the same time that most sports have access to every second, which can be easy for players with no workloads.
- Enlarge the images, without looking to reduce the resolution.
- a real air environment, ideal for development and survival.
Perch’s Web Hosting Guide
- Check if you have it Optifine install and operate correctly.
- Download the resource group and leave it in the archive.
- Open Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Summary” section, select “Web Content Management”.
- The sumbercepacks files will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the sample, it will be displayed in a column of packages. Click it to move it to the selected column.
- Move to a new game and download an old one. The weaving techniques will work well.
Perch Resource Download Links
in Minecraft 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
Information: Fishy Words. Source Link: Kahakuloa
The post Perch 1.17 / 1.16.5 Perch 1.15.2 (Medieval Texture 8x) stand first PackMods.