Plant a Jar is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5, which allows the player to grow a variety of plants in the absence of space. This is easy for winter biomes, as well as for gamers living in prisons. You can make a special capsule, in which the plants will grow.
What is interesting?
The capsule contains two seasons. The first is designed to put dirt in it, such as grass, sand, dirt and other debris. The second capsule should contain the plant you want to grow.
How to use?
- Make one capsule of glass and one ingot of iron.
- Place the plant you want to grow in it and in the soil.
- You can use bone meal and some fertilizer.
Plant a Mod Jar setting
- Download and install the latest version of API clothes a Lole Modloader
- Download and install Network API + API clothes
- Download Plant a Mod Mod (powers selected below)
- Install the downloaded mod in the archive ./minecraft/mods/
- Plus, you can upload Directory Mod
Plant a Jar Mod Download Link
in Minecraft 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
Author: cool_mineman | Source Page: Kahakuloa
The post Plant in a Jar Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (Ready Install) First seen in PackMods.