QuakeTex Information System for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 a medieval and black named Treasure Box. This Resource Book was started about a month ago and is 100% complete. It has a really low resolution of 16 × 16 in this True Resource Group. This value proposition was developed by PapaRhoq.
This treasure trove was hailed from one of the most talked about games by the name Quake. It will return to your fun and enjoyment of the Minecraft world in some kind of very dark and medium. Each block and material has been improved and in addition has been redesigned to look classy and exciting. Everyone can have an illustration of being a hero in this game. Interesting and confusing problems can be added quickly as soon as 1.13.2 / 1.12.2.
QuakeTex Resource Pack Changelogs:
- New Iron and Citadel.
- Wolf and Warrior added.
- Witch and Marine.
- Zombie and place changed.
- Diamond and Mushroom are well developed.
- Monster Monster and Enviornment.
- Armor and Stock added.
- New Ogre and the Cave.
The QuakeTex Resource / Text Pack Pack
- Check if you have it Optifine install and operate correctly.
- Download the resource group and leave the archive.
- Move Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resources resource” section, select “Information Copies”.
- Sourcecepacks files will be opened where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the file, it will be displayed in the column of available packages. Click to move it to the selected column.
- Move to a new game and download an old one. The weaving techniques will work well.
QuakeTex Resource Pack download links
in Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Information: PapaRhoq | Source Links: PlanetMinecraft
The post QuakeTex 1.17 / 1.16.5 Box System 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 ku mua ma PackMods.