Timeline Translator is a Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.15.2, which allows you to become an additional player in life on the server. The main function of this mod is to allow the player to translate messages from the world speech from different spoken languages. The mod has different settings to allow the most accurate translation of messages, as well as translation. The author points out that there may be some shortcomings during the translation, keep this in mind.
How does the mod run?
- To start translating, you have to choose the language you want to translate, as well as the language the player knows.
- The Y key lets you start translating.
Setting up a Real Time Chat Mod
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Scripture Translation Real Time Mod (controls selected below)
- Install the downloaded mod in the archive ./minecraft/mods/
Translate Time Talk Mod Mod Links Links
in Minecraft 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
in Minecraft 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10
Author: Ringosham | Source Page: Kahakuloa
The post Talk Time Translation Mod Mod 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 (Talk Time Translation) stand first PackMods.