Serene Seasons is a Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.15.2, which allows you to get the most realistic view of the game. Of course you can enjoy the changing seasons in the game just as much as in real life. The authors of the mod have carefully worked on each type of transition period. Now you can get the right red leaves for the winter, the snow cover for the winter, and the snow melts. It depends on the nature of the biome changes and its change of seasons, so winter is different from the forest biome, and the mountain biome.
What does this mod allow you to do?
- The mod adds a real change of seasons to the game.
- The leaves change color over the course of the year.
- Some animals change in appearance.
Serene Seasons Mod
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Serene Seasons Mod (controls selected below)
- Install the downloaded mod in the archive ./minecraft/mods/
Serene Seasons Mod Download Link
in Minecraft 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2 + 1.7.10
Author: ʻO GlitchfiendMods | Source Page: Kahakuloa
The post Serene Seasons Mod 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 (Changing Seasons) stand first PackMods.