Shadow Effect is a Resource Book for Minecraft 1.15.2 / 1.14.4, which will help you improve the basics now that you have a new look, namely shadows. The author of the pieces also added some interesting details to the game’s graphic design, including three -dimensional game features. The author paid close attention to the nature of the game, now the grass and trees can be seen again.
- The basics did not change, however beautiful shades were added.
- Some of the older blocks have beautiful 3D details and features.
Enter the Shadow Effect’s custom settings
- Check if you have it Optifine install and operate correctly.
- Download the resource group and leave it in the archive.
- Open Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Summary” section, select “Information Center”.
- The sumbercepacks files will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the sample, it will be displayed in a column of packages. Click it to move it to the selected column.
- Move to a new game and download an old one. The weaving techniques will work well.
Download Shadow Effect Resource Pack links
in Minecraft 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
in Minecraft 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2
Information: fimishb | Source Link: Kahakuloa
The post Help View 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 Box System (Extended Figure x16) First seen in PackMods.