Survivalture is a Character Box for Minecraft 1.17 / 1.16.5 take a different approach to change the game. While popular gamers are now looking at a more natural look, reshaping the gameplay and bringing biomes to life, Survivalture takes on the task of founding the game and stick to the “life” side.
What an interesting thing
After attacking the Survivalture treasure chest, players will find that the air inside is very scary. Using a black screen combined with an established graphic style, Survivalture has created a challenging experience when players decide to stay in or, better yet, go mining. . The torches will not be your healing grace, even though the darkness brought on by Survivalture is terrible.
The Survivalture Resource / Texture Pack Install Guide
- Check if you have it Optifine install and operate correctly.
- Download the resource group and leave it in the archive.
- Open Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Summary” section, select “Web Resources”.
- The sumbercepacks files will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the sample, it will be displayed in a column of packages. Click it to move it to the selected column.
- Move to a new game and download an old one. The weaving techniques will work well.
Survivalture Resource Pack Download Loulou
in Minecraft 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
in Minecraft 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Information: KEJWII | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft
The post Survivalture 1.17 / 1.16.5 Box System (Text with blackouts) First seen in PackMods.