Find Resource Pack 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 for Minecraft It’s a Smooth Texture Pack that is easy on your eyes and your computer but still allows you to experience the world of minecraft in a completely new beauty. see the most beautiful mountains and the darkest caves to see what you can unlock with The Find! You can benefit from playing minecraft with CTM integrated and different MCpatcher add -ons or in vanilla Minecraft only.
If you do big farming, you’ll find The Find replaces children’s animal heads with cuter shapes – big eyes like something you’d see in anime as usual with this bag. . Comparing many different resource groups, this one finds a new topic that allows you to see its blocks. Handicrafts, ovens, hoppers, chests and so on all look different, but the same size just feels like they go together. This can be a sure sign that you have an amazing investment portfolio. If you can rock it, Find is even bigger with each of the many shader groups included – the amazing results here really work.
The guide to setting up a data collection pack
- Check if you have it Optifine install and operate correctly.
- Download the resource group and leave it in the archive.
- Open Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Summary” section, select “Information Center”.
- The sumbercepacks files will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the sample, it will be displayed in a column of packages. Click it to move it to the selected column.
- Move to a new game and download an old one. The weaving techniques will work well.
Available Information Packaging Links
in Minecraft 1.14.4 + 1.13.2
Information: ʻO Spiffyj | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft