Thermal Tinkering is a Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 / 1.7.10, Which is an addon for Tinkers Construct. This mod allows you to adapt to all the functions of a large smelter, which takes up space in one small production block, which replaces all the functions of the old large smelter. Also with the “config” file you can change the mod’s settings, which allows you to add a certain type of water to the blacklist, as well as a knowledge file where game information is written apau.
- You can update the mod settings through a special “config” file.
- Addon to Tinkers Build.
Introducing Thermal Tinkering Mod
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and install the Tinkers builds + Heat Increase
- Download Thermal Tinkering Mod (controls selected below)
- Install the downloaded mod in the archive ./minecraft/mods/
Thermal Tinkering Mod Download Loulou
in Minecraft 1.12.2 + 1.7.10
Author: samboy063 | Source Page: Kahakuloa
The post Thermal Tinkering Mod 1.12.2 / 1.7.10 (Addon for Tinkers Build) stand first PackMods.