Tinkers’ Mechworks is a Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.15.2, which adds various red machines to the game. This mod is used as an addon for the celebrity Build Tinkers’ Mod. The game will feature copper and aluminum, which are made in the earth and used in the same way as making various objects.
What else is interesting?
To increase the character size, special filters can be used to filter blocks, which can then be used in the construction and rest of the machine operations in Minecraft.
Other addons i Tinkers builds
- The Armory Armory – mod-style decorator addon
- Kanalehua – integrates in many mods
- Taiga – fresh oils and additives
- Oreeka – of metal berry
- Hello Tinkers – hard game play
- Pewter – updates from other popular mods
- Tinkers Arsenal – guns
- O Tinkers Skyblock – tools for skyblock cards
- O Tinkers If – properties in JEI
- Stimulation – Compatibility with many mods, new abilities and weapons
- The container – move water into vessels
- Thermal Tinkering
- Tinkers added
Tinkers’ Mechworks Mod is included
- Download and install the Forge API
- You need to install Tinkers builds (ai 1.7.10) + Mark (from 1.14.4+)
- Download Tinkers’ Mechworks Mod (controls selected below)
- Install the downloaded mod in the archive ./minecraft/mods/
Tinkers’ Mechworks Mod Download Link
in Minecraft 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.7.10
Author: mDiyo + fuj1n | Source Page: Kahakuloa
The post Tinkers’ Mechworks Mod 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 (Redstone Machines) stand first PackMods.