Waila Mod 1.11.2 / 1.10.2 (What I’m looking at) is a UI enchancment mod that is about providing instant block data, with the benefit of unlocking a UI. It provides a small unobtrusive display at the top of the display screen with information about the block that the entrant is viewing. It provides a powerful API that allows different modders to add their own data about their block to it.
Waila is an extension of NEI. It can show up in the production app to a customer. Because the developer takes the mod title, you can easily divide it up for mods.
How to use:
- It is necessary to make the tools out of the garden in the middle of the NEI mau ‘.
- There are 2 keybindings you need to look at. [Waila] The Config directory allows you to set a key to key the directory (default to numpad0) while [Waila] Show / Hide navigation (default numpad1) show / hide device (can be used for storage mode.
- Verified through the config menu, many problems can be found / captured.
- Run around, get fun out of it.
Waila Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Waila Mod (powers selected below)
- Install the downloaded mod in the archive ./minecraft/mods/
Waila Mod Download Loulou
in Minecraft 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10
Author: profmobius | Source Page: Kahakuloa