Werewolves is a Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5 add a new bonus system to the game, which you can get if you allow werewolves. In the world of Vampirism, players find themselves in the middle of a conflict between vampires and animal hunters. With vampirism, the only way to survive is to grasp the power of one of the two elements, whether it is an evil vampire, or to research and use hunter -gatherer technology to destroy the vampire. your adversaries are great. In the dark, however, a new force of nature and animals emerges: Werewolves. Everything you see is in the Vampirism Guide.
- Find a werewolf when it is bitten by someone.
- New werewolf skill system.
- 3 types of werewolves: Human, Wild Werewolf, Survivalist Werewolf.
Werewolves Mod installed
- Download and install the latest version of API clothes a Lole Modloader
- Download and install Vampirism + API guide
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Werewolves Mod (controls selected below)
- Install the downloaded mod in the archive ./minecraft/mods/
Werewolves Mod Download links
in Minecraft 1.16.5 + 1.16.4
Author: Cheaterpaul | Source Page: Kahakuloa