WorldEdit is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 allow all players to edit the map the way they want. After all, you now have the commands and tools that allow you to manage everything around you. You can easily change the layout around, you can build a huge mountain in seconds, or you can build a volcano. This can be done all with special commands.
Features of The Mod
- Mod allows you to make quick changes, deletions, installs tens, or hundreds or even thousands of blocks. It’s important to take into account your computer’s power management, because you can quit the game!
- Water does not flow as WorldEdit is set to, so you can make some other buildings out of water.
- You can build geometric shapes with certain boundaries, such as spheres, cubes, parallelepipeds and more.
- You have a handy compass that allows you to teleport from one place to another in seconds.
- WorldEdit is one of the oldest mods gone in Minecraft. It can be thought of as the beginning of the alpha power of the Minecraft game.
By the way, if you want to learn all the commands in detail, then there is a special section for you, where everything is explained in detail – http://wiki.sk89q.com/wiki/WorldEdit.
We love all the games and beautiful houses!
WorldEdit Mod Settings
- Download and install the latest version of API clothes a Lole modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download WorldEdit Mod (controls selected below)
- Install the downloaded mod in the archive ./minecraft/mods/
- Plus, you can upload Directory Mod
WorldEdit Mod Download links
in Minecraft 1.17.1 + 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
in Minecraft 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10
Author: sk89q + wizjany_ + me4502 + octylFractal | Source Page: Kahakuloa