Xaero’s Minimap is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17 / 1.16.5, which integrates the game with a multifunctional map that can help you with gameplay, don’t miss a chance to load up. The interface itself is intuitive and closely related to the overall concept of the game, allowing you to use it easily, as it is intuitive.
What else is interesting?
The map itself is a standard map built in the style of Minecraft, which means that you can now get basic information from above, as well as cubic blocks. Of course, you can set some flags, to do this you need to select a ready button in the menu, and then you can insert them on the map. By the way, if you don’t like to play unfairly, you can restrict yourself to the ability to teleport between dots, but you can allow it, speed up the game.
- The Informative page is at the bottom of the map.
- Type of editing.
Minimap Mod and Xaero are included
- Download and install the latest version of API clothes a Lole modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Xaero’s Minimap Mod (controls selected below)
- Install the downloaded mod in the archive ./minecraft/mods/
- Plus, you can upload Directory Mod
Xaero’s Minimap Mod Download Link
in Minecraft 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
in Minecraft 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10
Author: xaero96 | Source Page: Kahakuloa